To support Delhi’s air pollution management, we forecast ambient concentrations for all the criteria pollutants for the next 72-hours, using meteorology processed through 3D-WRF meteorological model and the concentrations simulated through the CAMx chemical transport modeling system. The modeling domain covering Delhi and its satellite cities, extends 80 km in North to South and 80 km West to East, with a spatial resolution of 0.01 degrees (~1 km) and a temporal resolution of 1 hour. The modeled meteorology and concentration data fields are updated everyday at ~7:00 PM IST.
For more details, visit the Delhi air quality forecasting page. Additional data fields
- summary of monitoring data from local networks
- animations of hourly wind, temperature, precipitation, and mixing heights
- daily (24 hour) average concentrations
- animations of hourly average concentrations
- hourly time series at the district level
- modeled source contributions to hourly PM2.5 concentrations